Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorite SF novel series? ... and randomness

This question was asked on my LinkedIn SF group. I had some ready responses I thought I'd share here:

Uplift War, David Brin
Ender's Game(first series), Orson Scott Card
Thursday Next, Jasper Fforde (okay, so it's fantasy...)
Foundation series and Robot series, Isaac Asimov
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe, Douglas Adams
Grand Tour of the Universe, Ben Bova

Anyone else want to chime in here?

Awesome Lavratt
now has three Amazon reviews to add to those I've had elsewhere.

Just watched Sixth Day again. I think it's almost time to watch The Thirteenth Floor again, too. Hmmm...I detect a pattern here. Perhaps I'm gearing up for another movie that involves only a number? 2012?

The Star Trek preview looks promising, too.

I now have a speaking profile (see link on right near the top). If you need a speaker, let me know.

I spent Christmas in bed with bronchitis. :( It's amazing the amount of email that accumulates in just a couple of days!

Finally, this is too funny not to share. Brought to you from the Brunching Shuttlecocks: The Geek Heirarchy.

No comments: