Friday, May 8, 2009

Havin' fun

Last weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary by going to the Herdeljezi Festival in Sebastopol on Saturday and Papa's Taverna on Sunday.

Unfortunately, the Roma Festival, meant to herald the changing of the season and the beginning of outdoor activities, was "rained in". But there were still lots of dancers enjoying themselves in the Vets Hall.



I went outside to cool off after dancing for a while. And then look what happened!

This was a sculpture by a local artist that was donated to help raise money.

Here I am getting my Greek on at Papa's.




And how's this for a new author photo? All thanks to hubby, Patrick.


The last in the Dirk Gently series, by Douglas Adams, published posthumosly has just been ordered for production at Radio 4. Read the tip here and more about the series here. The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul is one of my faves. He's partially responsible for my Brit wit that seeps into Awesome Lavratt.

Ain't the world wide web grand? I just saw my interview with Robert J. Sawyer show up on Technorati Japan. :)

Finding that helped to deal with the rejection that came yesterday. :( Sent that story back out again. It WILL find a home.

No comments: