Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sci-fi vids to make your Friday brighter

I'm making preparations for BayCon. I have my Indiana Jones hat, which I'll catch heck for not wearing. And my steampunk goggles. But where do I get a Dr. Who mile-long scarf? I'm still undecided about the new Doctor and am watching his first episodes a second time, since I'm on a Dr. Who panel again.

For your viewing and listening pleasure, Dr. Who clips set to Rocky Horror Show's Double Feature song.



I loved this video. Of course Dr. Who would have plenty of appropriate clips for this. I think it's the longest, continuously running science fiction show ever.

Here's two of my favorites - Queen and Dr. Who!



While I'm sharing videos, here's a sneak peek at the new Predators movie coming in July.


You have to wait till December for this movie. Remember TRON? I think I'll have to watch that again. I only vaguely remember it now.



And here's an oldie, but a goodie: Star Trek Meets Monty Python.



That's all folks. It's so way past my bedtime. zzzzzzz



vote it up!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Predators and Tron look awesome!

M Pax said...

Great fun! Thanks for sharing. Have a great time at BayCon!